for a free Consultation
- A Full Service Consortium Includes: Policies, procedures and all related forms, MRO, pre-employment, random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion testing, drug-testing summary reports, substance abuse professional (SAP) referrals, supervisor training and employee education.
- A Client Services Representative who personally takes care of your account and quickly responds to your company's compliance questions and substance abuse prevention program needs.
- Electronic Results Reporting. You have the option of receiving negative
results via e-mail.
- SAMHSA-Certified Laboratories. All of our drug testing is done at SAMHSA
Certified laboratories using the most advanced drug testing technology
- D.O.T.-Approved Random Test Selection. IDA uses a computer-generated
random selection process to decide who gets tested. This insures total
randomness and impartiality.
- Premium Service: We provide policies, procedures, education and all related forms; pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion testing; Medical Review Officer services; testing summary reports; Substance Abuse Professional referrals; supervisor training and employee education.
- Value Added Services: We obtain invaluable licensing and permits for motor carriers or owner-operator's.